Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!


So, how have your weekends been so far? It's Canada's Thanksgiving on Monday, so it's a long weekend, and I get a day off school. (Yes!)


My family celebrated Thanksgiving today, so we cooked up potatoes, yams, a chicken; we had cranberry and apple sauces, and stuffing. (Guess what we'll be eating for the next month?) Julianna and I decorated the table with homemade tea-stained place cards, paper leaves, twigs, and mini pumpkin candles. It looked really festive.

I hope your weekends are very good, and I'll post more on Tuesday.



~Emily

3 comments:

  1. Your dinner looks delicious and what a beautiful table setting.
    Hot turkey and gravy sounds good right now, getting cold tonight.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Em! It looks like it was yummy! Hope you enjoy your thanksgiving get-a-way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm considering hiring you and Juliana to decorate my next party! You girls are awesome at pulling together a lovely table!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment! I love to read them. :)