Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Very Muchly Busy...

Right now, I am so very muchly busy with homework, that I haven't had time to blog in a while. All the grade 7s at MEI have to do a sequence of large projects on Ancient Egypt, (All due Dec. 3), and I am rapidly running out of time. All of the projects are worth a certain amount of points, and we have to have 90 before December 3. So, my projects are the Illustrated Dictionary, and the Ancient Egyptian Town Model.
Also, to add to my work load, the first 16 pages of my 44 page story have to be typed up for Friday. (Then, 6 journal entries in my bible portfolio and a title page are due December 3, as well.)
So, I should get to work. I'm also not feeling so well today, so I'm taking it easy.
Wish me luck!

~Emily S. Friesen

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember having to do so much work in 7th grade.
    I did have a great history teacher though. She loved to travel and told us stories of the places she had been and we would get to do projects based on the places. Once we built ox carts and decorated them, my grandfather helped me build it, so that was fun.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emilita. That is quite a work load for you. I want to take some of the pressure off of you. So here is what I propose...Don`t worry about my Christmas present until your homework is done.
    Love, Poppa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment! I love to read them. :)