Thursday, December 24, 2009

"Tomorrow is Christmas. It's practically here!"

"It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes and bags."
(Poppa, which movie is that from?)

Wow. It seems like yesterday was the first day of summer vacation. It's amazing how time flies. Anyway, on to the subject of Christmas. Who's excited? Raise your hands. I am! It seems that the days leading up to Christmas go so quickly, and Christmas Eve drags so slowly.

Our church is putting on a Christmas production this evening, so we had a 10:30 practise this morning. (Julianna is a narrator, and I was asked if I could be an angel.) The play will be at 6:00 this evening, if you want to come (Level Ground Mennonite Church; Next to the Airport).

I was just called to help with making Pumpkin Cheesecake and to gather the ingrediants for my Dad's Baked Oatmeal. I plan to post shortly after Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

~Emily S Friesen

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas kiddo... love ya lots!
    xox Mom xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emilita. That quote is from `The Grinch....`
    Merwy Quithmuth from kith and kin.
    Poppa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily,
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
    Share a photo if you get pictures of your production.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great concert as usual. Glad to see both you and Julianna on the stage. Can`t wait for morning. Bring on the baked oatmeal.
    Hugs, Nanny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment! I love to read them. :)